Originally, when I started this project, I thought it was going to be a difficult one because of all the folding, but once I got the 'hang' of it, it's quite simple to create.
- Cardstock and design paper from my personal stash
- Hello Sunshine 'button' from a Monthly Card Kit from
measurements of the card is mention within the video. Quite possibly http://www.spitcoaststampers.com will have a similar tutorial Just type Diamond-fold card in search line.
Anything goes: cards, banners, layouts but if you use on of he previous SBC challenge tutorials, you will get an extra chance entry for this challenge sponsor.
This challenge ends on Saturday, Sept 6th at 10:00 pm EST. Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques.
If you do make a project using the featured technique, your project and blog may be showcased on the SBC Facebook group.
Thank you for stopping by to visit and happy crafting.
- Crafting At the Weekend Challenge #5 Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Anything Goes
- Just Us Girls #256 Anything other than 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 sized card.
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #44 - Anything goes
- Ooh La La Creations Challenges #163 Fancy Folds