Friday, August 15, 2014

Mid-month Inspiration at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - featuring Sparkle and Glitter


This is a oval-shape card that I printed from my Silhouette Studio Design Edition; and than cut it out with my Brother's Scan & Cut.  I did create the scalloped-oval shape easel with the Silhouette Studio Design Edition and cut with the Silhouette Cameo.  Haven't worked with the online software that goes with the Scan & Cut yet!

I used either Frosted Lace Stickles  or Ice Stickles Crystal Ice Glitter Glue to outline the areas where it was glittery in the photo, make it more glittery.  Printed the sentiment onto card stock and print n cut the label with the Silhouette Cameo.  Inserted a brad on each end, adhered to poster board for dimension and foam taped to base of easel card so it will prop the front up.

I also sponged around the edges to complete my project.  And used washi tape across where the card stock meets, or over laps.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me; and have a free moment, head over to Christmas Cards All Year 'Round for more inspiration and to join in the Challenge - Sparkle and Glitter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Challenges entered:

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

How GORGEOUS, G-ma! Love your beautifully festive scene, and the fabulous details of your coloring. The shape of your card is very pretty, and the sentiment looks so elegant. I have pinned your pretty card. I am also your newest google follower! Thank you for sharing your lovely artwork! hugs, de