Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gone Loopy Frames

Good morning .... I am writing this blog on Friday and scheduling for Wednesday, Sept 21, 2011.  Here is the pics of my design for DtsArtsblog







The third card of my designs is a Gate-fold card with one of the Gone Loopy Frame on the front...I stamped a Happy Birthday sentiment, punched out with a 1 1/4 scalloped circle punch from Stampin! Up and popped it up on the Loopy Frame.  On the Loopy Frame I weaved ribbon thru the scalloped holes and tied a bow at the bottom.

I love Butterflies so stamped a butterfly on cardstock and popped it between the same Loopy Frame that I cut in half and pasted designer paper on, and glued on each end, and stamped Hello in the center underneath the stamped Butterfly.

The third Gone Loopy Frame ...I cut out the center using a printed out sheet of paper, glued onto cardstock.  Colored a digital of  a Magnolia stamp and popped it in the center of frame.

Please check out the gallery at Die Cut Designer and at Cut and Create for other designs of the Gone Loopy Frames; and at the following team members:



SVG Team A

Carolyn

Lillie

Ruth

Tamie

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.



1 comment:

Ruthie Lopez said...

I love the cards!! A great inspiration!!