Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Window Frames Gate Fold Card

Good morning, and happy to have you visiting with me today.  I am sharing a card I created using a version of a gate fold card I viewed on youtube.com by Dawn5377 (I am subscribed to her videos and receive notifications via e-mail).  Here is a link to her video; and she has other gate fold cards listed as well.




Sine I do not have this particular die cut I used another die cut which did make my inside card smaller than her version, but it works.

Here is the photo ....




Recipe for card:
  1. Card stock from my personal stash, the tag and mat Crumb Cake from Stampin Up
  2. Framelits - Labels Collection #125598 in Stampin Up catalog (page 231 of latest catalog)
  3. Faith in Nature stamp set from Stampin! Up (received as a hostess gift)
  4. Fiskar's Compact Stamp Press to help with lining up the stamping of images/sentiment (will be replacing this tool with the new MISTI that has just come on the market)
The white card mat will tuck in a pocket under the front gate fold which is super great for closing the card - no belly band, etc to close the card for mailing purposes (it's shown more in the video)

No comments: