Monday, March 09, 2015

Challenge #49 - St Patrick's Day

Hi, I am here to share my 2 cards I made for Challenge #49 St Patrick's Day over at Creative Cutting Challenges

 
File used:  St Patrick's Day Set

File used: Shamrock Cards
(I used the Shamrock Card base in both sets of cards)
Bear Leprechaun and shamrocks from Creative Kuts
I believe the "Happy St. Patrick's Day" sentiment from the Cricut Design Space online store.

Thank you for spending a few minutes visiting with me today, and head on over to Creative Cutting Challenges and check out the DT designs; plus join us in the challenge fun.  Have a happy crafting day.

2 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Two great cards! Love all the wonderful embellishments too.

Marina said...

Lovely, fun cards for St. Patrick's.