Saturday, July 26, 2014

Christmas in July

Hi, Carolyn with another weekly posting, and seems to be the theme all over blogland that July is "Christmas in July" so with the last Saturday of July, I decided to use the theme to share with you.  Using the jpeg image that was included with the file, I created a Santa card.  Here is my card:

 
  Santa
cutting files include:  svg, pdf, jpeg, png, EPS and DXF

Supplies used:
In Silhouette Studio DE I open up the Santa file,  sized to what I wanted, and than printed it onto white card stock.  Once printed I used my Brother's Scan n Cut machine and cut out the Santa and the holly.  So easy to create your embellishments with this machine.

The frame cut out in red card stock (heavy cardstock) I created in Silhouette Studio DE and adhered to the white card base and inserted the subway art piece right into the square. 

Come join us on Sunsational Stamps Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/sunsationalstamps

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and happy crafting wherever you're at.

---------------------

Challenges entered:

3 comments:

tilly said...

a super Christmas card, with cute santa, thank your for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Unknown said...

You have made such a funny card! Love the colors and the layout you created. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Scrappyrpnprn said...

Gotta love Christmas in July Cards, love it. Thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges.

Carla