Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hoo Loves School? by Scrapping with Lisa

Hi, I'm back to share another scrap page, using Hoo Loves School? from Scrapping with Lisa.  This page is for my granddaughter's scrapbook, as a page of her 6th grade year. (I am so behind in the school year section of their scrapbook!)

 

Supplies used:
  • Scrap page was purchased from the LSS that has since closed their doors (sad face insert)
  • Hoo Loves School? by Scrapping with Lisa Designs
  • Bic coloring markers used with Grey on the book pages from Copic; and metallic markers was used around the edges of the school books.
  • Flowers from a stash of scrap digital papers  print and cut out with my Silhouette Cameo/Studio Design Edition.
  • foam tape to pop up the title
I layered the photograph with blue cardstock; and substituted the font with one from my library as the original would not print from Design Edition.  After tweaking the title, I offset it to make the back shadow. I popped this up on the page with foam tape; and placed a flower on the edge.

Thank you for stopping to visit with me today, and happy crafting to all.

No comments: