Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 3…3rd design to share

This is the 3rd week of my designing for www.dtsartsblog.blogspot.com and thoroughly enjoying myself.  This week we worked with a giraffe which had me stumped for a short minute…than I thought, why not a cover for baby photo album (going to give to my granddaughter for her use!!)  … nice timing as he is 7 months old and she can put pics inside…of course, once I finish the inside and bind all of it.  Here is the photo of my accomplishment…

IMG_0016

I’m finding other uses for my Cricut Expression…a prop for the projects so I can take pictures… lol

And for the 2nd card I decided to make a gate-card using the giraffe on the edge, over-lapping the right side which has the elephant on that flap.  The elephant background I found as a search on the Internet

Here is that photo:

baby card

Make sure and go to www.dtsartsblog.blogspot.com and click on the links for the designers and see what they done this week with the giraffe.  The pictures will also be posted in the gallery at http://diecutdesigner.com/forum and check out the store for the files that are offered for sale.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day wherever you may be.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love that you did 2 projects! Very cute!