Monday, May 02, 2011

Mother’s Day Cards

Here is what I was able to finish up this weekend to keep me busy and not think about ‘no power’.


IMG_0011
IMG_0012

Above pics taken just after the power came back on … this next pic b/4 power came on… by candlelight and flashlight!

IMG_0010

I printed the sunflower out on white cardstock (Wal-mart brand).  Yellow cardstock was embossed thru my Cuddlebug and attached to a blue cardstock.  Attached sunflower to black cardstock, and all attached to white cards, once again from Wal-mart.  The sentiment from my private stash of stamps…sorry don’t know name of company, and the inside msg was printed from a free verse I found on one of the websites and attached to a yellow card and inserted inside of card.


Now I am working on a card for a swap plus a card for my son who will be 34 end of this month.

No comments: