Front view of Cupcake Card (hopefully you can see the cupcake)
Card laid flat for mailing purposes (and to give you some indication of what it looks like)
Top view of card
MY TIP: don't become frustrated when putting the card together. Take your time, and take a break if it becomes to much for you. In putting it together, have to twist the pieces to get them to insert into the slots.
- Silhouette Studio file from Extreme Cards and Papercrafting
- Ribbon from my stash, and created using my Bow Easy - Make Mini Bows with Ease
- Candles printed out from Silhouette Studio DE and cut on my Brother's Scan 'N Cut machine.
- Design paper called Powder Bubbles from Scrapbook Walls
- pdf instructions here (in case you would like to print)
I printed the candles and than used my PrismaColor markers to color the flame and candle (great-grandson will be 4 in October).
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please visit Scrapbook Blessings Club for more inspiration.