Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thanks a Ton and a treat box

 

This is a quick and simple little treat box to make for ... you name it....that I received from the hostess of the Stampin! Up Club I belong to where, each month, we purchase items and one month during that 6 months I will be a hostess and earn some free items.

 

This is a simple card that I created ... the Whale is a punch from Stampin! UP along with the stars and fishies.  The design paper is part of Stampin! Up collection along with the very pretty card stock.  The bottle cap and button was added as embellishment on the lower right hand corner.

Each month I will receive a small kit like this to complete and post.  Enjoyed creating these two projects and looking forward to June when I receive the next kit.

Thank you for stopping by, and blessings to you all.

No comments: