Saturday, May 18, 2013

Basket of Flowers


Today, May 18th is my day to post a project using a digital stamp from Scrappers Delights Store and I chose the Basket of Flowers for my presentation.

With this image I watercolored the image with Crayola Supertips markers...I applied the color to my glass block that I use for acrylic stamps, and with my water color brush I colored in the image.  Before coloring, I placed the image into my Silhouette Studio Design Edition software, and created a background mat for the image, and than again for the mat...giving it two layers.  

I placed onto a card that I had in my stash ... I used a rolling stamp to create the top border on the card, layered with a teal green mat, and believe the card stock is/was from Stampin! Up.  And stamped 'thinking of you' with the stamp "Teeny Tiny Wishes' by Stampin! Up.

Check out her store at http://scrappersdelights.com/store/ by clicking the link here, or on the badges on my right side bar on my blog.  Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

Here is a preview of what you will received:


_____________

Challenges entered:

5 comments:

Cathy P said...

Beautiful coloring! The texture you created on the basket is great. Thanks for explaining your process and playing along at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week.

Mary Ann said...

Vert pretty,Love the coloring!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the flower basket image you used! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

DT-Member SCT
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Denise@DigiHaven said...

Such a lovely card and your coloring is wonderful. Thank you for applying to the Digi Haven DT. We will be making our decisions mid June. Good luck!

Kim. said...

A really pretty card, love the image and the colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
Kim xXx