Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Graduate Sally

This week's project for Sweet Stamping Treats is graduation theme and mine is Graduate Sally which is available at Sweet Stamping Treat Esty Store.

 
 Graduate Sally

Using white card stock and my Cricut Expression I cut a oval in the right side of the card.  I used Abode Photoshop 7 and colored in the background with the diplomas and graduate's hat printed.  I left the oval open..., added oval frames around the oval shape cut.  The image, Graduate Salley I colored and used mineral spirits to blend the color.  Added a ribbon and a sentiment stamped on white cardstock and punched with my oval punch.  Added some bling in the right corner and have a card for a girl graduate next year.

Check out the following team members work at their blogs:

Amber
Janet
Judit
Lawren
Lisa
Tina

  Did you know that SST has a Facebook page? Well we do, and we want everyone to know it. So we are offering you a chance to earn a free SST stamp. All you have to do is refer 10 people to "like" the SST Facebook page and get 1 free SST stamp. Your referrals must like the SST facebook page and then leave a comment SST's wall letting us know who sent them. Contest ends June 5th.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hugs to all.


No comments: