Good morning crafters, I am here to showcase my card I created for Scrapbook Blessings Club
using the card kit for August....
Using a Kraft card stock for the base (4.25x5.50) I placed the design paper from the kit on the side. I cut out 4 triangles and fit into a square mat which was placed on a bigger mat. I stamped the band aide, prescription bottle and sentiment, using Black Stazon ink and than sponged Distressed Ink, Tea Dye on edges of each embellishment. I fussy cut the label that the sentiment was stamped on. Stamped the little hearts with Distressed Ink, Barn Red; and the label on bottle and heart colored in with Prismacolor Markers; and the colors for the band-aid was Copic markers. The arrow embellishment from the card kit.
To the important stuff:
.What is August's Card Kit and how do you get it?!?!
- Check out the Card Kit video (above) plus many inspiration pieces made by the SBC DT!
- To purchase your card kit, you can click below to place your order.
- $15.00 includes shipping
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and happy crafting to you all.
- Crafting fro The Heart - Challenge 30 Anything Goes
- Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover Challenge #152 Anything Goes
- Fitztown Challenge Blog Challenge #47 Anything Goes
- Love to Create Challenge #127 Anything Goes
- MarkerPOP Blog Marker Challenge #49 Anything Goes
- Stamp and Create August Challenge: Anything Goes