Saturday, March 27, 2021

Colorwayarts online instruction

 From March 16 thru March 19 I attended a online class presented by Colorwayarts.com creating the following box:



                                                                        Front of Box

                                                                        Back of box


                                                                Ends of box

 




The finished project.  Fabric I used to cover this box is what I had in my stash that was used for the face masks made for this "stupid" virus, so they don't actually match but ....

What was used to create this box:

Left over fabric in my stash
PVA glue and later Elmer's Glue All 
Lace I purchased at Dollar Tree for 1.00
The kit I purchased from https://www.colorwayarts.com/

I was a fun project to create and my step daughter will hopefully enjoy it.  I am planning to make at least one more for my son's oldest daughter.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today.




No comments: