Sunday, March 14, 2021

A Recipe Book

 Good morning one and all on a cloudy Sunday morning here in Indiana.  I am presently working on a recipe book, using a recycled photo album - removed the photos leaving the plastic 4x6 holders to be used for the recipe cards.

I covered the entire front and back of the book with kraft cardstock, and will decorate with the printable paper my step-daughter has chosen for this book.


Here is what I have done so far, and have more to do.



Front cover.  I will be applying wooden letters, spelling Recipes after I paint them.  Plus I will be painting a silicone mould of flowers and placing on right side over the 'chicken wire'.


Pocket on inside of front cover to hold extra recipe cards or whatever she would like to insert inside.  I will be placing a snap on the edge of the envelope flap and placing some embellishments along the edge of the envelope.

The inside back cover I am hoping to place two pockets.

It's coming along and I am enjoying this book.  This is the third or fourth try at making this book, and this will be the final design.  

Thank you for stoping by to visit with me today.  Have a blessed day, and God Bless.


No comments: