- Smooth construction paper for card base and for the scalloped borders and yellow circle mat.
- Washi tape - black with white polka dots - (not a big fan of Washi tape so I don't use it much)
- Coloring was with Stampin! UP markers
- The square design paper from a paper pad (12x12) I had cut for a scrapbook layout, and used the scraps for the matting here.
- Tag I created with Silhouette Studio DE - print and cut Wishing you sentiment
- Balloon and bear's nose highlighted with glossy accents.
Inside of card
I print and cut the card base using 2nd part of the sentiment for inside. And decorated the front/outside and have a nice birthday card to send to someone.
Thank you for coming by to visit with me, and take a moment to take a peek at the challenge going on at Scrapbook Blessings Club and play along with us in this fun challenge. Blessings to all and happy crafting.