Monday, June 01, 2015

June 1st Christmas Card All Yearl Around - Make a Snowman

June is soon here, and I used for my 'Make a Snowman' themed project two stamps from here and here

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnP2rHDF3YPkyQf_0VBfYeyRHhVhGz3481KA3iOujBPTxvwUdmCNlcfjkYls8qzN6KWg3me2qXPfAb7DjCq_NsLDfVaL4DbxTeAQER1DXS_rzJts8kvDUGXLzZN0tZnWAtyWMKRw/s1600/172+Snowman+Freebie+Preview+GrannyEnchantedDotCom.jpg

and the mats from SilhouetteAmerica Design Store and created this:

 

I first created the jpeg image of the Snowman and than, along with the sentiment, printed on the fancy edge mat.  The trees I colored with my Stampin! UP markers, and than adhered to the side of the snowman with foam tape. The nose I applied clear glitter with Wink of Stella glitter pens.  Both mats adhered to the card base,  

Thank you for coming by to visit with me today, and may you have a blessed day.

No comments: