- Stamp set from Hot Off the Press called You're Tea-rrific which I used my MISTI (i.e. the Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented) and it is what is named a incredible stamping tool. Aligns the stamp and sentiment right right where you would like it place and if not stamped clearly first time around, you can re-stamp as many times as you like to get the coverage you desire. (enough of the sales pitch!!)
- Coloring with Stampin! Up Ink markers and Stazon Black used.
- Gemstones from my stash
- Ribbon from my Stampin! Up stash created with my Bow Maker.
- The Shadow Box Scalloped Card from Creative Kuts
- Design paper from stash of paper pads