Monday, March 03, 2014

Monday, Die Cut Machines

Hello my scrapping/card making friends, Carolyn here with a card project I done on my Sizzix Big Shot and a new die that I just recently purchased for Monday's Die Cut Machines.  Tip will follow below.






















This is a Flip-card using a Ornate label die, front and with the card laying flat out so you see the inside of the card. 

Tools/supplies used:



















 

  • Silhouette Cameo for cutting the Ornate Label, and print and cut the butterfly.
  • Scalloped edge hand punch for the edge of card plus the mat
  • Oval punch for matting
  • Stamps from retired stamps set by Stampin! Up
  • White pearl beads that I placed on butterfly embellishments from Stampin Up
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today; and hugs to all xoxo....


No comments: