Friday, January 17, 2014

2-tab or 3-tab Popup Base Card

A Happy Friday to you out there, Carolyn here to share a freebie with you all.


 

I recently took the plunge and purchased the new software by Make the Cut, called Popup Card Studio


and have created these two card bases to share with you...I know that I will enjoy this software, creating my own popups as I don't like physically cutting these tabs -- I feel my cutting is messy and not straight.  

I believe you will be able to read more information about this software on the Make The Cut forum  by just clicking on here and also Susan BlueRobot has a two-part video on how to use this software.

I just completed a base card with arch steps that I will cut and place photos on the arched steps for mini-albums I am creating.  

Thank you for stopping by; and click on the link under the file which will direct you to the download file.  If any questions please few free to leave me a comment.  Hugs to all.


No comments: