Friday, September 13, 2013

Weddings

Over here at Stampin with the Dragon we was asked to create a wedding card, and I was viewing videos on youtube.com recently and came across a video to create a Gate-fold easel card, and I thought how cute.

 

With my trusty Studio DE software, I placed the image onto the mat, traced it and than printed out on cardstock.  I hand cut around the bride and groom.  Once I finished coloring the image, I placed onto a embossed card, using my swiss dot embossing folder.  I printed Congratulations and Wedding with the print and cut option.  Papers were provided by Stampin with the Dragon.  I created a bow with my easy-bow maker, and placed just under the easel card with a button placed in the center of bow.  The closure for the card is a belly-band with a label created from paper design from my Silhouette library.

Head on over here for  Amy's Wedding Day with Heart image.  And the video for this Gate-fold easel card is here.

Now who to receive this wedding card --- my brother and his soon to be wife.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and blessings to all

*****

Challenges entering:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely card, love the design and lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

Tina Chianna said...

Such a fab creation, thank you for entering it into the 4kraftygirlzchallenge and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ Glamoureyes DT
mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk
http://tinas-cards.blogspot.co.uk/

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation, just love the different fold you have done!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

Angeline Choo said...

awwww. this is just so romantic!! I'm sure the couple would love it.

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Denise Pustelniak said...

How absolutely creative!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute I love how it opens
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #117 Wedding !! challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a adorable card! Love your design and creativity! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
Denise
Delightful Challenges DT