Thursday, September 05, 2013

Finished Train and Invitations for Carson's Birthday Party

 

When I was talking with my granddaughter, Connie she mention postcards for invitations, and I said, yes I can do that since I have a post card stamp (brand new this year) from Stampin Up.  And the front of the post card is a ticket for each child that I found in the SilhouetteAmerica online store.  I created a ticket for the front of the postcard and placed Carson's name and his age on the front, with Birthday Party above Admit one.  The back side of the invitation I used my Stampin Up  Postcard stamp and stamped 15 times!

The Thomas the Train is another print and cut creation using a image found on a Internet search of Thomas.  I inserted 3 and Carson's name on 15 buttons which will be given to each child as a token to keep.

 

This is the decoration that I was working on quite a bit last week and finished Monday with a photo shoot and editing on Tuesday; and now on it's way to Indiana.  The Train file is from, once again, SilhouetteAmerica online store.  The letters I created, and the background is poster board cut out in the shape of each car.  I welded letters to top and bottom.

And the birthday party is October 5, 2013 which I am not attending in person, but by creating these decorations I am there in spirit!

On the Thomas the Train cupcake toppers, if anyone is interested in the print and cut file, just indicate in the comment section along with your e-mail, and I will send both set 1 and set 2 in .studio format.  

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me again, and hugs to all.


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such fun birthday creations. Its going to be an awesome party.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Desire Fourie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Desire Fourie said...

Such fun birthday creations. Its going to be an awesome party.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}