Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New releases at The Stamping Chef

Good morning... peeps....I would like to share with you two new releases at The Stamping Chef store....

Retro Girl     


This is the Retro Girl...from the Hippie era....using my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition, I placed her on the mat, traced around her, and than cut her out using the PnC technique.  And since this is from the 70-80's era, I printed out 'Love' and placed on a oval label and inserted two flowers on each end with a bronze colored brad.  I layered her onto paper with the Peace symbol on it and layered onto a shape card.

...............................

 Ally O'Malley    

This is the second image to be released on March 12th.  I used Sukura gel-pens to color in the top and my Copic markers for her jeans/shorts.  I layered mats onto a black card base, and placed a ribbon across her mid-section.  Printed and punched out a Birthday wishes tag.

Thank you for stopping by, and blessings to you all.

No comments: