Sunday, March 03, 2013

Creative Kuts BAP #7

 

This is the Bunny from the BAP #7 Bunny and Chick file for this week over at 


This Bunny was/is very easy to cut out and put together and I included a Easter Basket that I downloaded from a website that I can't remember where from.  I loaded the Basket digital into my Silhouette Studio DE and printed and cut it out, and than colored in using alcohol markers by Specturm Noir which I love and plan to buy the yellows and other missing colors.  

This is actually a Bunny cutfile that I created the blackout but first placing the pieces in correct position, welded them together and created the blackout shadow.  Than sized the individual pieces to fit the card base, and than I had the card base to use to place and adhere the pieces.  I foam taped the arms and feet onto the body and placed the basket where she is holding it with her arms.

I am planning to create three more of these bunnies and place in a swap on Crafty Swaps and Challenges on Facebook. 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great weekend.

No comments: