Monday, February 18, 2013

Easter Layout for Creative Cutting Challenges

Welcome to our Easter - Not a Card Challenge over at .creativingcuttingchallenges.blogspot.com



 The title is Easter Headings from Creative Pointe.

The Bunny is from Scrapping Bug Designs set titled Cute as a Bunny.

I used egg files from a stash that I had saved on my hard drive, plus the grass file is from the MTC Gallery which I downloaded and joined three sections together and enlarged. 

Paper is from Stampin Up and paper I recently purchased at Joann Fabrics.

This will be for my great-grandson's scrapbook for a Easter page and will make another for his baby sister, Carson and Isabella.

Fun and quick project to do.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

2 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

This is sooooo cute! I'm sure the kids will love it.

Laura said...

Very cute!!! Thanks for your entry to the creative kuts challenge...
Laura CK DT