Sunday, September 23, 2012

Witch Brewing

Good morning...this is  my project for Creative Kuts...

 


$4.00

 I cut out a bracket shaped card, and had a circle left over from a previous cut which fit perfectly in the top part of the card, I stamped a web from a set of stamps I purchased at the Keepsakes Scrapbook store here in town.  I printed out the jpeg image of Witch Brewing and colored with my various markers I have on hand and attached her to the side of the web with foam tape.  The spiders are from the same set of stamps and stamped them in 3 different areas.  The label...Halloween Treats I found in my fonts directory and printed this out and than hand cut the label.  

If interested in the cut file, click on the link above and will take you to the creative Kuts Store

Thank you for stopping by and hope your Sunday is a great day for you.

No comments: