Sunday, September 23, 2012

Challenge #16 Pearls and Lace

I must have been sleeping or something....LOL  There is a challenge going on over at http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com for the next two weeks and I created a hat...and here is the results.

 

I used the PCCF-005 Hat Card cut file from
for the theme.  Where the band that comes around the hat I replaced
with lacy ribbon, and placed a pearl in the center of the flower.   The
butterfly paper is from a tablet of paper called Colorbok from Wal-mart.
I ended up sewing the paper around the top of the hat to keep it in
place plus I hand stitched around the brim of the hat.  I will
be stamping Happy Birthday inside and send to a friend who's birthday was
today...I'm late, again.

look at the design team members work of art, plus join in the 
challenge.  Would love to see your work.

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me, and hugs to all


No comments: