Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Freebie for today

Good morning and welcome to my blog.  It has been a eventful day....my son, who is the U.S. Army has informed me that his branch mgr is writing up orders for Andy.... to go to Korea for a 3 yr deployment.  This means that his wife and two daughters (my granddaughters) will be going with...unless the Army decides for some reason or other that they can't go b/c of sponsorship, or a glitch in paperwork, than he will be posted in Korea for one year and the family remain at Fort Riley, Kansas.  They're hoping to all go...if nothing else to experience something new in their life.  I am torn with this news but elated too...if he is able to take his family with, that would be 3 years of being together to finish out his contract with the U.S. Army.  He is due out October, 2014 .. there is standing orders for Afghanistan if he had not applied for this change...and ask his mama where I prefer he to go to...to Korea, of course.  It may be a hot spot, but not as hot as Afghanistan.

I worked up a quick freebie to share with you...hope u all can use in your card making or for a page or two in a scrapbook.






It is, what I call, a Pumpkin Head Nestie and available as a svg and MTC cut file.

Come back tomorrow for my project for DtsArtsblog for this weeks design; and check back for the other design team work that I am involved with....I will have projects posted next week for them.

Also, if interested please check out the special offer tomorrow on my blog.  I'm not usually into offering sales of any kind on my blog, but will try this out to see if anyone is interested and will leave up for a week and than delete it if no interest is shown.

I will leave u for now...I have an order to finish and than start another project.  Have a blessed day, and hugs to all.


No comments: