Saturday, April 02, 2011

Two more card projects

Hope all are having a beautiful day as we’re having here in Alabama…slightly warmer day,  but windy so not able to sit on patio and read!

I am working on two more cards…a birthday and a anniversary cards, both of which will be late in mailing out.  Spent the morning cutting out envelopes for the Easter Cards…I’m so happy to have the Expression to cut out these big projects that a Cricut Personal did not or could but lose a lot of the sizing.  Right now I am looking for single line fonts and will be checking out Cri-Kits website…unless someone knows of a blogger who has designed a freebie.  I seem to recall a blogger that done ‘em and downloaded them, but don’t know what the name was of the font.

I will be posting the pics of next two cards as I get them finished.  Than I have a birthday card to make for my son-in-law, and than Mother Day cards.  And finish the scrapbook pages for my granddaughters scrapbook and than decide what the next page theme will be.

No comments: