Sunday, January 30, 2011

I was watching my daughter-in-law creating a broach from polymer clay and thought I could create a cut file from the same idea.  Along with her polymer clay broach and watching a video by Penny Duncan on YouTube, I decided to give it a try.  Here is the pic of the creation....


I put the heart with the wording to the side so you can read the sentiment but it's to be put on top of the star which can be set on the lattice piece on pop things.

I will take a pic of my daughter-in-law's polymer clay broach to share with you.  She is presently teaching classes at the Junction City Kansas Art Council ... sharing her talents and ideas of creating items in polymer clay. Also included in this pic is a pen with a polymer clay covering that she taught/shared in her first class.





Here's the cuts files...

LatticeStarHeart.scut2
LatticeStarHeart.svg

No comments: