Saturday, October 02, 2010

Little over an hour ago my granddaughter text me to let me know she was on her way to the hospital as her water broke.  In a few hours I will be a great-grandmama...my first great-grandchild and ultrasound indicated a.... BOY.  So.... Carson Joseph is on his way to join mama and daddy sometime in the next few hours.  And great-grandma's sitting here waiting for that call letting me know he has arrived and all is well.  The Lord has answered a small prayer....Connie was starting to have some health issues that we was not sure if she would be able to deliver naturally.  Right now, I'm hoping all is going well, and she doesn't pass out in delivery with her heart stopping and restarting itself...God will be with her.  Can't wait for the first pics of the little one.  Wish I could be up north in Indiana for the delivery....

No comments: