Monday, October 07, 2013

Jack O'Lantern-Shaped Cards


I created two Halloween Cards with the Jack O'Lantern Card from Creative Pointe.  First Jack O'Lantern Card I used design paper for the pumpkin, layered on black background.  The card base is brown cardstock by Stampin! Up.  I found the spider file in the library in Make the Cut library which I converted to a svg file and placed at the tip of the hat.  The spiders I stamped with a acrylic stamp I have on hand.  The second Jack O'Lantern card I used orange cardstock for the pumpkin, and the cardbase is from my Craft stash.  Both cards will be sent to my granddaughter's in Korea along with a small Halloween gift of candy.  Also the small skulls in corner of each card is a created svg file I done up.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

***

Challenges entering:

2 comments:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Love your version of these cards...so cute! Your granddaughters will love them!

Shelia said...

What great Halloween cards these are. Love the hat with the spider hanging down. Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs!