Sunday, October 06, 2013

Mini-album for Granddaughter


Besides my Design Team duties, I am creating a special birthday album for my soon-to-be 13 year granddaughter.  I found the video on youtube.com for this Envelope Mini Album Series by Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon and thought this would make a great gift for my granddaughter, with photos from when she was born to age 13. (From 13 to 18 will come later in another mini-album.)

I looked all over for the 5.25 x 7.25 envelopes (she used black in her video) and finally located these online at Hobby Lobby.  And in the video she uses  6 envelopes to create 3 pages, but I doubled that so mine is going to be a thick book!  I've been busy decorating the pages.  The second page of this display shows a library card page, which you find the instructions in the video. (Sorry, no written .pdf instructions - shucks. So I end up viewing the videos when I am ready for the next step!)

I have 2 more page sets to decorate, and than will attach as a book.  And create the photo mats that will go inside the envelopes.

I will post as I get another section finished, but go on over to youtube.com and type in Envelope Mini album in the search line, and view the videos for instructions on how to create this mini-album.  Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.



No comments: