Which is found Here in her store and will be available 09/19/2013. She has some cute digital stamps that I use and there is other products that you can select from.
Now for my creation -- I first created a scalloped-eyelet easel base and printed Dracula and Damsel and than print and cut the image onto a layer of scalloped eyelet circle that is placed on the easel base. I colored mainly black and gray.
The sentiment was printed and than cut out and layered on the bottom half of the easel. Added gems, brads and a ribbon for my embellishments.
Now for the order of the Blog Hop:
Would you like to win the images seen at
Then all you have to do is add this image
on your blog or in a post
highlighting this post
and link back.
Thank you for hopping with us at Scrapper's Delights Paper Crafting Blog by clicking on each name above, and hugs to all...
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge
- Through the Craft Room Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday Get in Shape
- Scrapbook Blessings Club Tutorial Challenge #2 Circle Easel Card
- 4 Krafty Girlz Challenge Challenge #2 Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons Challenge Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Southern Girls Challenge The World in Monochrome