Monday, September 02, 2019

Recipe Book

Good evening friends.  I am working on a Recipe Book using ideas from several designers at Country Crafts Creation .  I'm just  beginning this process and I am show casing the front and back cover using two different papers - i.e. Home Sweet Home Collection by Graphic45 and Home Grown by Echo Park. 

I have issues with closures for my albums, but this album has a latch by Tim Holtz (I believe) and four or five small magnets that I ordered from Wish.com.  Thankfully it's holding!!  I covered the magnets with washi tape using my Art Glitter Glue to attach the tape.




Front  outside Cover


Back outside cover

Right now I'm not sure if I will add a pocket or cooking image to the back outside cover.  May leave as is.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me this evening.  God Bless.


No comments: