Monday, July 16, 2018

New work space

Hi   all!  I recently purchased a used dining  table along with a leather couch and t.v entertainment center for my apt, and brough the cheapie Wal-mart table into my craft room because it is higher than the double-card table which should help in preventing bckaches for me.

In a couple youtube.com channels I am following I noticed the table was covered with a wood grain paper, and found out you can order from Amazon sheets of  this paper.  Rather than spend $14.01 for 5 or 6 sheets of paper, I thought of laminated shelving paper with adhesive backing and, which  I found at the local Wal-mart - a big roll of it.  Here is the result of my covering the top of the old dining talbe...


I noticed on one of the channels that I follow the person had the wood grain going up, whereas mine is across.  It's a persons' personal preference.

I than lay my cutting mat (old quilt cutting mat) on top of this so when I use my craft knife it does not cut through the covering.  I did get a bit of Art Glitter glue on the bottom edge, but wiped it off with my fiingers.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and hope you all have a blessed week.  Happy crafting, and stay cool.

No comments: