Thursday, June 08, 2017

Album in a Box

This will a long blog of photos of a Album in a Box project I am making; and unfortunately I had to halt the work as I ran out of adhesive but soon will go to Hobby Lobby and purchase some.  I love Scor-tape but I don't quite have all the money to order (Hobby Lobby does not carry it!!).

The inspiration for this Album in a Box came from a live tutorial on Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations.  Once a week she has a tutorial of a album to share  where she gives the measurements, etc in the video.  I love this Facebook page, and she also has a store Country Craft Creations where she sells the supplies for the albums, i.e.: chipboard, adhesive, paper, etc.

So now onto the photos of this project:











Thank you so much for visiting with me today, and hope this gives you all some inspiration to create this Album in a Box.  Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: