Sunday, December 07, 2014

Russell Cave - using MyMemories Suite Scrapbooking software

Good morning, here in El Paso, Texas where I have been visiting for a couples months, and have 30 days to lift-off for Huntsville, Alabama  final destination - Scottsboro, Alabama.  I've used the time to create digital scrapbook layouts and this time I used the new version of MyMemories Suite Ver. 6 for this layout.  (Only drawback I found is that I could not export the template from MyMemories Suite to Photo Shop Elements 13! :-(.

 

I have not personally visited this Park, but we do drive by the sign indicating where to turn for Park.  I have a feeling, that for 2 old ladies, it would require too much walking!.  

I will have to admit that placing photos into the photo templates far easier to do than in Photoshop Elements - lot less steps and clicks to add the photo.  I am hoping to use this software for other scenic photos I have in my stash because of the ease of use.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and now to get ready for the day as we're going off to McClellan Park for a winter picnic and walk the two dogs.  Happy crafting to all.

No comments: