Saturday, January 12, 2013

Using MyMemories Suite to scrapbook

 

I don't usually do my scrapbooking using software but I thought ... what the heck... I'll give it a try.  I created this page today using MyMemories Suite  which I found to be easy to work in.  

I uploaded a photo of my two granddaughters living in Korea at Christmas time opening their gifts.  After uploading into the software, I use the Word Art Designer option to create their names and placed above the girls ... it was definitely easy to do...and making the names curve upward was easy as well.

This is a one page layout, if you want to call it that.  I have more that I will be working between working on my Design team duties...lol.

Please visit  http://www.mymemories.com/ and see what they have to offer you in their scrapbook software.

I will be posting pages of the newest member of my family in a couple weeks of

Isabella Grace

great-granddaughter.  I am working on a layout of her and now waiting on info from her her mom on weight and length so I will have this correct.  And will be looking to purchase a 8x10 scrapbook to put this into. At this time I am wanting to keep up with her scrapbook; plus get started on her brother's scrapbook as well.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.



No comments: