Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gingerbread Girl and Boy


 

PCD-Gingerbread Man 
Cutting Files

I cut out both a boy and girl Gingerbread Man and imprinted my Great-grandson, Carson, and his cousin, Alexis on another rolling pin to add some 'pop' to the Gingerbread figures.  

I first created a shape card using the Gingerbread Man for the edge of a 8.5 x 5.5 card and than cut out the Gingerbread Man figure and decorated with the eyes, mouth and frosting for the girl along with a heart that I glued red glitter in the center.  The eyes are colored in with a black gel pen.   I inked the edges with Holtz Distressed Ink ... Tea Dye as well as the edges of each piece.  The frosting on the girl is pink, whereas the frosting on the boy is white.  

I used the print n cut technique with the rolling pins using Silhouette Studio Designing Edition and than added them to the Gingerbread with foam tape.  

This cut file, along with the digi file will be available from Platypus Creek Digitals.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hugs to all.

 

No comments: