Sunday, June 17, 2012

Challenge #9 Black & White & One Other Colour

Here is my creation for the Challenge for Black & White with one other color....



I used a photograph that my step-daughter took of a flower when camping in Indiana, changed to black and white format and printed out on a white cardstock.  Than, using a Stampin! Up (Marigold, I believe or yellow) and colored in the center of flower, leaving the rest black and white.  Butterflies' a cut file  available at Platypus Creek Digitals.com...check it out .

Check out Platypus Creek Digitals blog for inspiration from other design team members, and join in the challenge and submit your entries there. 

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

2 comments:

Denise@DigiHaven said...

What a beautiful card! I love that you used and added to the flower photo. What a clever idea! Love it!

ddazzled71 said...

What a fabulous way to create unique cards using gorgeous photos such as this. I love the effect that just the touch of yellow has given your card! Beautifully Done! xx