Monday, August 22, 2011

Another Canvas Art DIL created

Good morning everyone...I am posting a canvas art here on my blog to share with u all what my DIL had created this past weekend, using a canvas and her Cricut.


The web, spider and lettering was created on her Cricut.  She painted the canvas with black first, than paint a crackle paint over the first layer, creating the 'old look' .  Looks like a stone wall, or a weathered wall.  Than she sprayed a protective glaze over the entire canvas..she is planning to hang this on their front door for the Halloween season.

I am still creating files for school, including scrapbook kits.  Once I am finish I will post them on the blog to indicate what my inventory will be at the three stores I have inventory with.  Sometimes I feel so befuddled and unorganized with working the files and what to include in the files.  I keep plugging along though.

I hope all had a great weekend as we did here in Kansas.  And it's countdown for me---8 more days and I will be flying back to Alabama.

Later, and hugs to all.

No comments: