Using Meljen's Digital Sweet Heart Lollipop I created this card for our February Ombre Challenge:
The one video I watched use a brayer to apply the ombre colors, and since I could not locate my brayer, I used sponges to apply the colors - Blush Pink and Cranberry from Close to My Heart (probably since retired as I had my ink pads for a few years).
I placed a scalloped-edge piece about where the colors changed and placed a ribbon from Stampin! Up collection and created a quick bow. The flowers was included in February's Card Kit which I placed in the corner. The hearts from another project and the bigger heart I layer with another heart and centered a bead.
The Sweet Heart Lollipop I colored the Lollipop stick with Red from my collection of Stampin! Up ink markers. And used pinks from same collection of markers. The Lollipop itself I used the Pink from Wink of Stella collection.
I would like to enter into these challenges:
- 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Challenge Challenge #121 Valentine's/Love
- Card Mania Challenge - #65 Add Some Red
- Crafting From The Heart Challenge #45 Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion Challenges #247 Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots Challenges Hearts and Valentines
- Dream Valley Challenges #99 Valentine's Day
- House of Cards February Challenge Love
- Imagination-Crafts Challenges Always Anything Goes
- My Creative Moments Monday Morning Challenge #3 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations Always Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards Challenge Always Anything Goes
Here is the video to watch, if interested in this technique...
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me today, and take a moment and visit Scrapbook Blessing Club and join us in the Ombre challenge. Happy crafting wherever you're at.