Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mid-January Inspirational Card

Goodness sakes, it's mid January already, and that means a couple inspirational cards for Christmas Cards All Year 'Round Challenge ....

 

This is the front of Card #1 for my DT inspirational piece for January.  Using the sketch from MojoMonday 379 

 
I retweaked the sketch just slightly.  Instead of the two small square mats I just used the:
  1. Christmas tree from scrapbook source in my files
  2. Snowman from misskatecuttables
  3. Snowflake embossing folder using Big Shots to emboss
  4. I used Stampin Up markers for coloring the hat, hat brim, carrot nose and scarf.  Also colored in leaves and berries.
  5. Ribbon from Stampin Up 

And now for the inside of the Christmas card

 
I stamped both stamps using Stazon black ink, and used Stampin Up markers for coloring in presents and stars.  

 Thank you for stopping by to take a peek at what I've been up since I gotten home and happy crafting to all.
 

No comments: