Sunday, October 05, 2014

Challenge #31 - Upright Diamond Fold Card

Happy October folks, lovely temperatures finally arriving in Alabama!!  This Northern (Indiana) gal loves Fall and cool temps ....

This card fold technique was/is a new one for me and really now quite sure if I would have used it, but always nice to try new card folds.  Here is my card and the image used is from Kenny K's Designs.


 
Front of card.

 
Full view of open card.

For the image I used girls hair and outfit,  I use my PrismaColour markers; the pond and trees was colored with Copic  markers, with a silver metallic pen for the edges.  I used a snow flake background scene with the bridge added using my Adobe Photoshop Elements 12.   

I cut out the scalloped circle 3 x's  on poster board to create a chipboard sticker.  Then punched the image using my circle punch.  Design paper from 7 Gypsies Collection from the Journeys - "Santa's Journeys" for layering - the distressed polka dot and red with stripes.  Inside the diamond shape I used light tan card stock from my stash of card stock and stamped snowflakes randomly and placed clear gem stones in centers of some of the snowflakes.

The 'Joy' and Happy Holidays banner from Studio G - 7 Cardstock stickers received from a former friend.  Placed small gemstones on corners of card - both inside and outside, plus on the layer (placed incorrectly and didn't notice until after I view the photo in my photo editing program...LOL)  

Here is the instructions Splitcoaststampers  

Scroll down to bottom of tutorial and a video will be there to click on to view.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and have a Happy Crafting week to all.

No comments: