Sometimes I decide to use something that is sitting in my craft storage bin; and this time I dug out my, I don't know what you call it, but it makes the card base look corrugated like a cardboard box. I had a left-over piece of red card stock in my stash I used to layer over the base. Placed the cut out snow globe with the stamped images inside the globe to give it the appearance of a snowy-city. Water colored the base of snow globe with distressed ink - Tea Dye which I love. Placed a red ribbon over the base with silver brads on each end. Also placed silver brads (Stampin! Up) on the 2 corners of red mat. I stamped Merry Christmas from Teeny Tiny Words set by Stampin! Up and punched out with the word punch. Added silver liquid pearls to represent snow flakes in the globe.
Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and hope I inspired you with my creation. Happy crafting to all.
These are the challenges I would like to enter:
- Artistic Inspirations - Challenge #106 Anything Goes/Add some Bling
- Craft-Dee BowZ - September Challenge - Anything Goes and Includes a Handmade Bow
- Crafting From the Heart - Challenge #36 - Anything Goes
- The Crafty Bloggers Network - September Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots Challenge - Anything Goes
- Imagination Crafts Challenge - September Challenge - Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog - #38 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenges - Challenge #19 - Anything Goes