And here is the video I shared on the original blog:
I was able to locate my photos of project on my account at photobucket.com as the external hard drive crashed back in late June, early July....
Now onto the details:
- For the card base, I used Stampin! Up card stock.
- Card #1 I used design paper from my stash of Walmart paper
- Card #2 I used card and the flower element from the June Card Kit from Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook group
- Bumble Bee and pop-up flower embellishment from Reflections purchased at Hobby Lobby
- The card stock on front and inside of Card #2 from June Card Kit
- Polka dot embossing folder used on first card
- Floral embossing folder on 2nd card.
- Adhesive and foam tape