- 12x12 card stock for base of scrap page
- Photo I opened up in photo editing software, using a cluster frame from PixelScrapper Digital Scrapbooking
- Flowers from a flower swap found on Facebook page
- Design paper from personal stash
- I created the banner tag, and punched the bottom border with a Martha Stewart hand punch.
- using my white gel pen, I 'stitched' the edges of mat
- beads on top border from personal stash.
- Silhouette Cameo used for cutting file and framed image of granddaughter.
Thank you for stopping to visit with me, and take a moment and go visit Creative Cutting Challenges for introduction to new DT members, and more inspirational creations. And join us in the 'Anything Goes' Challenge (using your cutting machines)