and a tutorial at Splitcoaststampers
that gives you written instructions as well as a video.
My Wiper Card showcasing my favorite: Butterflies
retired stamp from Stampin! Up
I purchased the stamp set off e-bay few years ago.
- Sentiment and butterfly from the Butterfly of Happiness stamp set (retired)
- Butterfly on wiper from a single stamp that purchased from craft store.
- Sentiment stamped with Stazon Blank Ink
- Both butterflies stamped with Distressed Ink - Tea Dye
- Gems in both butterflies and corners from personal stash
- Cardstock (main) from Stampin! Up
- Mat embossed with a butterfly embossing folder, using Big Shot